Crystal speaks on a variety of important topics in the financial realm. However, she feels that Social Security is one area that many baby boomers especially need guidance on. She is dedicated to helping them get the most out of their benefits.
In many instances, an average couple could miss on hundreds of thousands in Social Security benefits over a lifetime. Crystal has developed her own proprietary and useful content to help explain to the audience how they can increase their Social Security income — with tips and strategies that could help people receive thousands of dollars in additional benefits that they could’ve missed on if they were not informed.
You paid into Social Security.
You owe it to yourself to maximize your benefits!
HELP YOUR AUDIENCE LEARN HOW TO
Maximize Their Social Security Benefits
Your audience will get answers to questions like;
- When should I start taking my Social Security income?
- How can I maximize my benefits?
- Will Social Security be around throughout my retirement?
- What are common mistakes to avoid?
- Will working affect my benefits?
- I’m a widow. What are my options?
- I’m divorced. Can I collect from my ex-spouse’s Social Security income?
Contact the Event Coordinator Mae Talle
Phone: (424) 465-9985